Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

5 point Takata harnesses as new as never used. Were bought but never put into car. These go for at least £340 brand new each, making the pair worth about £680

Excellent Condition

£500 for both or £260 each. Will only sell separately if two people want to buy one each.

Free delivery to the UK (within reason) or collection

I am located in Northamptonshire

Pictures:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Mmmm Takata are very nice indeed!
Good luck with the sale mate!
;)
bob

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apologies for this guys, I genuinely bought these thinking they were genuine and honestly had no idea they were fake although it looks like they are :(

Still for sale if anyone wants them still, price drop to £400 for the pair or sensible offers

·
Registered
112 Posts
That still seems alot of money for something that is fake!? I think you should return to where you got them and demand a refund.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Meh. Fake Shmake - Purely from a safety point of view I wouldn’t use fake ones in a car I was going to track or race seriously. :flame:

But if you cant get a refund from the place you got these, and are willing to split I'd be interested in one set...

Obviously I hope you can get your money back, because it looks like you laid out some serious cash for these. But if not give me a shout. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were bought from a company in Wellingborough, who said they were going to use them for a project car but didn't. These have just been sold now and the guy who has bought them knows that they're not genuine Takata's.

J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.