GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi im just wondering what chassis mods most people do before tuning r32 gtr to about 500hp ive got a stage 1 gtr and im finding it a bit of a handfull coming out of roundabouts andi usually spin up all 4 wheels in second gear in a straight line with nearly brand new toyos

im considering tuning my gtr to 500hp but im thinking it might be a bit uncontrollable im thinking of buying a torque split controller and wider wheels what do most of you guys do drive like colin mcrae or uprate stuff?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Could also be your clutch and your driving style, I remember first time I drove a multi plate clutch I had all four wheels spinning off the lights on a stage 1 GTR!
:)
bob

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
hi im just wondering what chassis mods most people do before tuning r32 gtr to about 500hp ive got a stage 1 gtr and im finding it a bit of a handfull coming out of roundabouts andi usually spin up all 4 wheels in second gear in a straight line with nearly brand new toyos

im considering tuning my gtr to 500hp but im thinking it might be a bit uncontrollable im thinking of buying a torque split controller and wider wheels what do most of you guys do drive like colin mcrae or uprate stuff?
are you sure your 4wd system is working properly ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts