GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a monumental upduck I now have 24 550cc injectors for sale.

As far as I can tell they might fit something, might fit nothing! AAAARRRGHHHH!

These are USED injectors that I have had professionally cleaned, check for flow rate and quality, and had new O-rings fitted.

They were originally sourced for Subaru engines, but through some error somewhere they are the wrong type. I am hoping, based on pictures, these are what I have said above, below is a closeup of one of the injectors.

Price is £62.50 each.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, that is a good question, because I'm looking at some references and thinking neither.

I'm not a nissan guy, so maybe someone can tell me what the hell is going on!

I do know that I have a big hole in my wallet right now though.

SR20 injectors look like what I thought I was getting, due to time constraints I took a risk and they went straight to the cleaners, now it appears that they are not.

Paul

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so I'm on the right track. Except these are definitely high impedance, as I measured them at 12.5ohms or there abouts.

I am thinking though that they might fit the subaru with a suitable adapter for the top o-ring, as the hole in the fuel rail is somewhat fatter.

Paul

·
Registered
720 Posts
Pavlo: if there high impedence there fit the RB25 OK.

Rich: Stock injectors are good for ~ 400hp with the correct fueling and intercooling. For 550's You'll need, Z32 AFM, ECU, fuel pressure regulator, high flow pump (280 lph). In other words no benefit unless you have a fairly large turbo (3037 / 2835 / 2540 / T67 / TD06-20G etc), headgasket , cams etc the list goes on!.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts