GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few questions as i'm coming up for 6 months and searches don't yield any firm answers on the following:

Where did you have it done (i.e which HPC)?

What did you have done?

What did it cost?

What mileage was on the clock at 6months? (or if you went to 6000 miles how long from pick up date)

Did you use Concierge?

Please comment if you took your own oil etc

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully this thread will be of use to others

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had mine serviced yesterday at Middlehurst. Its only done 3.5K so I’m not sure why it needed doing. They did manage to find and fix all the squeaks and rattles for me so it was worth the trip.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just booked mine in for its 6 month service,with concierge pick up. Mine has only done 3800 miles, seems daft servicing it so early. Ive also booked it in to get parking sensors fitted, and a Milltek Y Pipe, any comments on the Y Pipe? Is it any good?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Y-pipe is great. Boomy at 70 on the motorway in 6th but you could either switch to 5th or do something else to increase the revs ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Just booked mine in for its 6 month service,with concierge pick up. Mine has only done 3800 miles, seems daft servicing it so early. Ive also booked it in to get parking sensors fitted, and a Milltek Y Pipe, any comments on the Y Pipe? Is it any good?
Y pipe stops the car sounding so muted and pathetic. An absolute must! its not mega loud, but gives the car so much more character.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just had the Milltek Y-pipe and recallibration done by Litchfield alongside the service. Amazing difference - crisp urgency of the tuning and gorgeous sound from the Y-Pipe has me grinning. Thoroughly recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts