GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In good condition, had this for just over a year and loved every minute of it and trust me its the best thing i ever bought but due to recent events in my life and the fact that the house is being sold i need to sell it

More information here

The Hot Tubs Superstore > Living Water Products LX8000

Mine is the same colour base as the one in the video but a lighter blue center, i have upgraded the stereo to a nice sony marine mp3 player with remote control.

You can get hot tub removal firms to pick up and deliver/install hot tubs for around £300 so please be aware of that and it needs a 35 amp connection.

I also have a metal gazebo that can go with it free if wanted, its been in the garden for a year so it needs a clean but its an expensive one.

Would like £3000 ono

Its located in Morecambe, Lancs

Mike

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
what is it like maintenance and running cost wise?

do you have it on 24/7 maintaining temps etc? how do you find power use and cost?

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is it like maintenance and running cost wise?

do you have it on 24/7 maintaining temps etc? how do you find power use and cost?

Cheers

Chris
Running cost wise it costs around £20 a month electric if left on all the time to keep the temperature set, i tend to have it set at 37c which is just nice and toasty, anymore and it gets too hot after you have been in for a while LOL

Maintenence wise it depends on how much you use it, if you go in it everyday then you have to put chemicals in everyday but its only 1 spoon of chlorine and now and again some PH but you get strips to see what you need and only takes seconds. The chemicals are pretty cheap and last for ages, i get mine from ebay.

If you need anymore info just let me know

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
New year bump!!

Kicked it up the other day so will take some pictures of it up and running and also noticed that one of the speakers was not working and the other sounded like a wet fart lol so having new speakers fitted today!! more money

Need to get this sold so £2800?

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts