GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Through a contact i've just been offered 6 sets of brand new 'original equipment' R33 / R34 GTR front brake discs. These are guaranteed the very same parts you will find from the dealer but at a drastically reduced price to that of Nissan!

These can be supplied either completely standard or alternatively i will get all 6 sets machined up with 8 grooves (handed parts)....

Prices yet to be confirmed due to having to ship them to myself first, then out to you guys.....but they are looking very cheap for OE bits!

I need to presell all parts before i can proceed with this transaction!

Cheers,
Ian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the response lads.......
they are going to be something around the £225 mark with 8 slots per side, per disc....Handed!
Bare in mind nissan charge about £500 a pair for the very same discs, without the machining!

Shipping will have to be additional due to their weight, or as i live in northants i can take them all to silverstone/santa pod/JAE??/etc etc

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so that's the deal, if you are interested please PM me so i can get the ball rolling.

ian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers sev........

come on you lot, i can't make this happen without another four definites!

Ian

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would be interested but I need to know how much shipping will be to the US ZIP 10305

Can that be found out?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no worries rippmods, but still lacking a few takers.......as i said, not progressing this unless all sets pre-sold!
ian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
appears not mate - can;t generate the interest and i don't want to be sat with a heap of discs for ages.
if you want to take the lot for US i can supply the details.

Ian

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, i'd really like to progress this as i need a pair and it'd be good to pass on the opportunity to everyone else.....

Unfortunately i'm in the middle of moving house and i can't free up the readies to pay for them up front, so i'm gonna need prepayment if we go ahead with it.

If I can get a commitment for all 6 pairs this week i'll get cracking!

Cheers, Ian.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Copy and paste the list and add to it.
Places are provisional until funds received.

1. Ian C

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Come on you lot, let's get these shifted!

Ian

1 - 20 of 22 Posts