GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first time here for a few month's, been generally very happy with my GT-R. Problem is I was reading a post on here re: 6 month service and I realised it should have been done 6 month after the car was delivered and not 6 month after my 'optimisation' service.

This means I should have had it serviced in November and now it is going to be January!

I never received a call or letter from MH to notify me of this (thought that would be standard) and the sticker on the window was not changed from the 1000 mile service. To top it off I might (wouldn't be happy) have to pay the increased service price in January, (not including VAT rise)

I was told my warranty 'should' not be affected, should I take this further and get something in writing?

Many thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hi all, first time here for a few month's, been generally very happy with my GT-R. Problem is I was reading a post on here re: 6 month service and I realised it should have been done 6 month after the car was delivered and not 6 month after my 'optimisation' service.

This means I should have had it serviced in November and now it is going to be January!

I never received a call or letter from MH to notify me of this (thought that would be standard) and the sticker on the window was not changed from the 1000 mile service. To top it off I might (wouldn't be happy) have to pay the increased service price in January, (not including VAT rise)

I was told my warranty 'should' not be affected, should I take this further and get something in writing?

Many thanks

Ryan
How many miles on the clock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.