GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm sure this has been covered but I can't find the thread anywhere so here goes!

I have just had a warning that my Engine Oil needs changing in 900 miles(6000 mile service). What other lubricants need changing at the same time? Also is the 6000 service a large one? :confused::confused:

One more point does anyone know how long the run flats last? Normal tyres about 20000 normal miles but how far does that decrease with run flats? any ideas?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Had my 6000 service done at my HPC. Its quite minor - my bill was just over £200 including VAT...

Haven't worn my tyres out yet so cant answer that one!

·
Registered
522 Posts
The maintenance schedule/warranty booklet shows you exactly what fluids are changed when but i've just had my 6000 miler and they did oil change plus oil filter change. Other inspections carried out and brakes cleaned, washer fluid topped up etc. Nothing said about my Milltek exhaust and Zele rear light kit which is all good. Collected from my work and brought back a few hours later. £250.

Reckon my rear tyres are good for another 3 - 4k not expecting much more

·
Registered
198 Posts
Good news about the exhaust, gonna ring tommorow to check about the warramnty on exhaust etc. Best checking the service book on what they change and as i will do make sure they change and check everything as the service is not to bad @ £200/£250, expected alot more.

170. 25 to go, Loving it.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had my 6000 mile check and I got a shock I needed new brake pads all round. Cost for service 1811.78 Euros about 1500 GBP. Not allowed to use brakes now or missus will kill me.

:mad::mad::runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow!! Would have expected the brake pads to last a lot longer than that, no wonder these cars need servicing so often.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paula811.........s avatar may be an indication why.
Ah but Sin I only did 4 laps of the Nordschlieffe. Very good laps and enjoyed every minute. However, I did have my car checked after the trackday and according to the local HPC everything was fine. I will be taking this up with Nissan Europe soon.

;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts