GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a storm white car with the bumper paint issue, MH gave me the nod to bring the car in for respray and as I was near 6000 miles, they carried out a service at the same time. Anyway I receive the car back (via transporter) and have an odd issue that wasn't present pre-service.....the bonnet warning light is illuminated. Called MH and the recepionist advised that engineer says switch the engine on and off 50(!!!!) times - is this right?!

Also car came back missing my gtr key ring (bought from the forum). At first they said they didn't know anything about it then said oh yeah we've got it but it looks broken but we'll send it back to you!! Obviously not pleased with the service!

On the plus side they have had a look at the hill start issues I have been having and it is now improved which is saving my neck from inadvertant launches!!

Little niggles I know and only slightly tainting my ownership experience but it's great to have the car back....really missed it for the few days it was away!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just checked the date, thought it was 1st April!

50 times LOL maybe thats why the keyring is broken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts