GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DUE TO MOVING BACK TO AUSTRALIA MY CAR HAS TO GO :bawling:

IM IN NO GREAT HURRY TO SELL IT AS IM NOT GOING BACK TO AUS TILL NOVEMBER..... AND WANT TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!! BECAUSE AFTER 2 YEARS OF BUILDING IT,, ITS FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!

HERES THE STORY...........

R32 GTR THAT I BUILT FROM BARE SHELL.........

RB30 ENGINE,,, FULLY REBUILT ONLY 500MILES AGO, STILL RUNNING IN AT 1BAR RUNNING 420BHP,,,, THE OLD ENGINE MADE 500HP TO THE FEET AND 458FT/LB SO THIS ENGINE SHOULD BLOW THAT AWAY!!! thinking around the 570 - 600hp mark to the feet, when mapping is complete.............

BILLET HYPER BEARING 800BHP TURBO CUSTOM BUILT FOR THIS ENGINE SPEC.. only 800miles old.... comes on full boost only 250rpm later than my old t3/t4 turbo!!!!!

TURBOSMART PRO WASTEGATE.....put on same time as turbo

OSGIKEN TWIN PLATE CLUTCH.... that i had rebuilt with more clamping load and ceramic/brass button plates.......... 2000miles old

TURBOSMART TWIN PORT BOV.....

5" THICK 800HP INTERCOOLER, PWR SILICON HOSES.........put on same time as turbo

LINK G1 ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.... lanch control and flat shift set up..also if i can get a laptop cheap i will put the tuning software and all the maps i have for the car on it for the buyer.... race fuel, optimax, dyno and road......

880cc injectors, custom plenum with 75mm throttle body, twin thermo fans, custom 3" stainless v-band dump pipe into 3.5" into 4" back box exhaust, FSE fuel pressure reg. , monster tacho, water temp, oil pressure and boost gauges, big stereo system, MR TURBO custom oil catch can, hks boost controller, 3 stage immobiliser/alarm with remote locks,tinted windows, 1 intank fuel pump feeding the custom made swirl pot with a bosch 044 pump feeding high flow fuel rail........ THAT ALL I CAN THINK OF AT THE MOMENT BUT IM SURE I WILL THINK OF LOTS MORE...

£13800 ono :thumbsup: ph. 07776045198

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some more!!!!! oh and i do have the boot spoiler!!!! and the A/C gets down to 3degrees!!! i didnt sacrifice luxurys for power, i wanted both :thumbsup:

power and torque pics is at the wheels,,,, pay no attention to what it says at the top of the sheet, conversion was done:thumbsup:

It has UK rego and mot now, the 32 SIN plates are my aussie rego......

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
is the ATTESA system complete and functional?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
is the ATTESA system complete and functional?
sorry i didnt put in the ad it has been put to rearwheel drive, running a rb25 gearbox,,,,,,,, the pump, lines and electricals are all there... and can be put back to 4wd just need gtr gearbox, shafts and sump/adaptor

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
nice stereo install - but does that mean there's no rear strut brace?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
open to offers as i really need to get back to aus:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
how much to ship to the US jacksonville, florida and price total?

·
Banned
907 Posts
I am buying this, should have it in a couple of weeks....
I will be a R32 GTR owner very soon, with an RB30DET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts