GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,i've finally seen what a 600bhp R32 GTR can do at top speed,and it's :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Not saying much for obvious reasons,but an R34 GTR,and an R32 GTR had some "fun" so to speak,the R34 GTR is running somewhere in the region of 700bhp.

Speed wise,all i'm saying is that it was in excess of 180mph,all on a private track of course.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Shame you can't make it to the shootout this week. We have a 2 mile straight to work with and should be getting some good speeds as well :)

·
Banned
497 Posts
The defi gauge on the blue R34 showed 196mph !!!! the silver R32 (BIG HKS) was in the lead and pulling,so ill let you estimate what speed it was doing. Trust me,you dont have many friends at 200mph!

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T88_Power said:
The defi gauge on the blue R34 showed 196mph !!!! the silver R32 (BIG HKS) was in the lead and pulling,so ill let you estimate what speed it was doing. Trust me,you dont have many friends at 200mph!
all done on a private road of course

i didn't want to say the exact speeds as wasn't sure if the owner's wanted me to,but one of them has so............

i want to see it agan,lol

·
Vendor
6,268 Posts
T88_Power said:
We can all dream:D :D :D

·
Vendor
6,268 Posts
JapFreak786 said:
remember that other private rd we talked about on saturday?

we should go there ;)
Been there ,done it,got the t shirt.........196 in fifth cant be bad.....poor sixth didnt even get a chance....may be next time...may be next time 200+mph not bad for 196 with a blown manufold gaskets ay....scarey sh*t or what

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Takamo said:
Been there ,done it,got the t shirt.........196 in fifth cant be bad.....poor sixth didnt even get a chance....may be next time...may be next time 200+mph not bad for 196 with a blown manufold gaskets ay....scarey sh*t or what
That's some going. Out of curiosity, what does it say on your rear bumper? "You know when you've been..."

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Is there a way to get signed up as a member and get along to the shootout in time? (obviously I need to somehow get wind of how far away it is from me before I can say that I am able to come! - i'm in Tun Wells, East Sussex)

Will be signing up anyway - just haven't got round to doing it yet.

Cheers

D.

EDIT: - AWESOME speeds fella's. Would love to get somewhere safe to check out what my 400bhp R32 can do (obviously nothing compared to that, but would still be interested)

Cheers

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.