GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D Made the 180 mile round trip to Westover Nissan Bournemouth today for my 6k/6month service (@5k miles) - good to finally meet Darren after speaking to him serveral times on the phone, very knowledgable and helpful with a genuine enthusiasm for all things GTR.

I could have used the concierge service but a few recent stories put me off with potential bumber/wheel damage although this seems to have affected members up North in the main. Besides, more time driving the GTR is more time driving the GTR :clap:

Service was carried out quickly and efficiently with Darren explaining what was done and showing me a Nav car in the showroom whilst mine was being washed - the screen is much sharper than my non-nav version and I want a iphone integration even more now!

We discussed my splitter and it seems I have only knackered the protective tape. At £90 a roll we decided to just cut away the damaged section (15-20cm), nothing visible now and still considering the Stillen 'clip over' option. The point that parts costs were coming down was also mentioned.

Cost for the G1 service was £229 inc VAT and a touchup pen I'd requested for the corner of my drivers door. The Gearbox/clutches calibration thing normaly done at the 1200 mile optimisation and then annually was also included for good measure.

I'm a firm believer that good service should be recognised so so top marks to Westover Nissan - coffee was good too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good service makes all the difference. I'll drive as far as I have to if I know my money is going to someone that actually wants to do a good job. That way the poor performing HPC's wont survive. Nice report. :clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts