GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
700-800bhp short engine for sale..............

Im selling my spare engine which i was having built, but have decided im not gonna get round to use and need to free up some money.....

The spec is as follows:

R34 block
Tomei Rods and forged pistons
Tomei full metal gasket set included
R34 crank (fully lightened and balanced)
ACL race bearings
Trust oil pump

All parts are BRAND NEW and this engine has NEVER been run.

It was fully assembled by Tweenierob who will also fit the engine for anyone who is interested in it.......this will be at your cost but will be at an excellent rate and only on this engine.

PM with any serious enquiries or any questions.

Price is £4750 ono

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Gez......and yes i agree......its a bargain for the spec and its ready for Rob to fit for someone to run some serious power!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
couldn't you have put this up three weeks ago? I'm crying a river now...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
couldn't you have put this up three weeks ago? I'm crying a river now...

Sorry dude.......but its never to late to stop what your doing now! :chuckle:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I can see my wife's face now as I say "dearie, I know I just spent ten grand on parts but you see, my mate in England's got the whole thing assembled so I'll pick it up for the low low price of 4750 plus about a thousand to air freight it overnight to Korea. Then we'll have all these spare parts sitting around, won't it be great? Oh yes, and I pawned your handbag collection to cover the mortgage and such :D"

oh, how I wish men could do such things....and survive!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can see my wife's face now as I say "dearie, I know I just spent ten grand on parts but you see, my mate in England's got the whole thing assembled so I'll pick it up for the low low price of 4750 plus about a thousand to air freight it overnight to Korea. Then we'll have all these spare parts sitting around, won't it be great? Oh yes, and I pawned your handbag collection to cover the mortgage and such :D"

oh, how I wish men could do such things....and survive!
HAH God that made me laugh.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I can put the short engine in my luggage and come across and map your car at the same time ;)

Rob :p

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Can't believe this is happening!!!

Free bump and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now sold.

·