GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title I have decided to go a slightly different direction with my car so I am selling my short engine from my R33 GTR
The engine was only built by Team Fireball in Japan 3000miles ago and just about run in. As I had a small leak from my Trust sump I decided to crack the cradle open to inspect the uprated parts and carryout a refresh courtesy of none other than Tweenierob. The engine has not yet been run in and I have not even driven it more than 100miles.

Spec is as follows

Nismo N1 24U Bock.
Apexi 87mm V-Max SPL Pistons with cooling channels and 22m pin
Trust H-Beam Connecting rods
R34 GTR lightened and balanced crank
ACL Race bearings
Trust oil pump brand new

Engine can be vouched for by Tweenierob and before the refresh it pushed 630bhp at 1.4bar with the help of Greddy T517Z turbos which may be up for sale at a later date. Installation also available by Tweenierob at competitive rates.

I am open to serious offers by PM.

Regards

Gerry

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to add, on first start up the oil pressure was showing 8bar from cold then 3.5bar once it warmed up.
Plenty of interest so fingers x it should be gone soon.

Regards

Gerry

·
Registered
585 Posts
What exactly is a serious offer ? this tends to be different depending if you sell or buy a specific part. So a ballpark figure should maybe a be a good thing to avoid ppl pissing each other off .... just a suggestion . Free bump for a nice setup :).

As per title I have decided to go a slightly different direction with my car so I am selling my short engine from my R33 GTR
The engine was only built by Team Fireball in Japan 3000miles ago and just about run in. As I had a small leak from my Trust sump I decided to crack the cradle open to inspect the uprated parts and carryout a refresh courtesy of none other than Tweenierob. The engine has not yet been run in and I have not even driven it more than 100miles.

Spec is as follows

Nismo N1 24U Bock.
Apexi 87mm V-Max SPL Pistons with cooling channels and 22m pin
Trust H-Beam Connecting rods
R34 GTR lightened and balanced crank
ACL Race bearings
Trust oil pump brand new

Engine can be vouched for by Tweenierob and before the refresh it pushed 630bhp at 1.4bar with the help of Greddy T517Z turbos which may be up for sale at a later date. Installation also available by Tweenierob at competitive rates.

I am open to serious offers by PM.

Regards

Gerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts