GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
After 3 years reluctantly my GTR is up for sale - never tracked, never launched always garaged. Very extensive modifications via Litchfield imports.

Mark Carter's (S30-MPC)'s Library | Photobucket

Summary:
UK 2009 (09) black edition GTR in Kuro black 14k miles from new.
Full Litchfield service history with over £20,000 receipts for work done
Litchfield Stage 4.5+
New engine block and crank with rod and piston engine upgrade
latest remapable ECUTEK software including 2012 gearbox upgrade
Toyo 888 tyres
front and rear parking sensors
anti Hijack system
Tracker
Zele 4 rear light upgrade
Front bumper resprayed to remove any stone chips
excellent condition inside and out reflecting lack of use.
6 months MOT and will have 6 months tax
Has remainder of Litchfield warranty - covering all work done

I am the second owner - the car was standard apart from y-pipe at that time. Since then car is now Litchfield stage 4.5 (although has stage 5 turbos) and benefits from the rod and piston engine upgrade giving much stronger internals allowing it to safely run higher torque as con rods are known to be the weakest link in engines running higher power.
The car had a new engine block assembly along with the rods and pistons and at this time had the larger stage 5 turbos and had 2012 intercooler and oil cooler replacements for the originals along with new crank etc. This work was completed only 1000 miles ago and has only covered 500 miles since the last service/ run in.
The resultant performance is astonishing, noticeably more urgent than before (it very briefly ran stage 2 then stage 4 before this final complete overhaul). The car also sounds amazing.

This is the 4th car I have had though Litchfields in the past 7 years and is currently there for viewing as it is being sold on my behalf. Further details are due to go on the website imminently along with pictures to follow along with price.

thanks for looking

tel: 01684 850999

·
Premium Member
13,364 Posts
Although it is being advertised elsewhere can we, at the very least, have a price up on here? Some photos would be good as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick note to say car is still for sale - this is the link to the advert on the Litchield imports site :

http://http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/Stocklist/Nissan-GTR-Black

However the price is £42,995 and not 45k as listed - This still hasn't been updated

The car has had the Litchfield 3.8 engine build (forged rods and pistons etc- see site for details) and has a stage 4.5 upgrade but uses the larger stage 5 turbos. All this work was completed only 1000 miles ago and is still covered on warranty.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
bargain of the century! Can't believe it's so cheap someone's going to get a real bargain here :) GLWTS!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes thanks for putting up the correct link. I'm sure the first to see will buy. I do wonder if I am doing the right thing by selling - but I just don't have the opportunity to use it anymore.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Extremely good value especially when you compare it to that LM850!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car is now provisionally sold to a forum member.

I think when some people are selling 09 GTRs for as little as 35-36k there is only so much people will pay regardless of the cost and specification incurred in modifying. I think it is somewhat of a bargain too and I hope the new owner enjoys it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts