GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd post this up for anyone interested! Potentially looking to sell my R32 GT-R Skyline, not long been in the UK and used to be a drag car in Japan. Serious spec, unfortunately got my eye on something else...

It's got tax till June 2010 and MOT till December 2010, 44K on the clock.

Nissan : 700bhp Nissan R32 GT-R serious spec

Full spec list in over on Pistonheads, rough breakdown of the important bits:

T45S single turbo
HKS 264 cams
WPC-coated N1 pistons
720cc injecotrs
Bosch 044 fuel pumps
Nismo 2 way (rear) Tomei 1.5 way (diffs) diffs
OS 3 plate clutch
OS gearset
Adjustable camber arms, Ohlins suspension, HICAS locked out,
Nismo collars, upper arms, ARC Rollbars
Much much more

Like i said full spec over on pistonheads, looking for £10,995 with the brand new Volk TE37 G2 alloys - 18x9.5in et12 all round.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Interested!

Hi

Who imported it and I would take it you have taken it to a garage or two here. Which garages have looked/worked on it?

Cheers

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
This was bought by one of the writers at M.P I believe !?!!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Sorry to cr*p your thread fella but this was featured in this months that you just bought it as a project ... but now your selling !?!!!

Or am I going nuts with too much coffee :chuckle:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry to cr*p your thread fella but this was featured in this months that you just bought it as a project ... but now your selling !?!!!

Or am I going nuts with too much coffee :chuckle:
Haha no you're right! I wrote that originally when i first got it at the start of December - monthly mags are a right pain for working in advance.

To be honest, only reason i'm selling is a car i wanted prior to the GT-R came back up for sale which i'm after. If there isn't the interest in the R32 at this price i'll just hold onto it and carry on with my original plan for the car :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Nice :thumbsup: & cheers for the explanation!
Now I want to know what the other car is but we'll save that for another thread! Good luck with the sale.

So come on people ... BUY THIS R32 :squintdan

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
whats the other thing you have your eye on mate? if you were a trader id be asking for a p/x lol

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... its a secret!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts