GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the How many left DVLA site. Adding up all the new registrations by year in the GT and GTR sections and then deducting the current licensed and Sorn numbers in both sections it comes up about 800 short. where are they?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 45th Anniversary MY15 and there were only 5 of these. 1 has disappeared from DVLA a year or two ago and I've no idea what that means...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 45th Anniversary MY15 and there were only 5 of these. 1 has disappeared from DVLA a year or two ago and I've no idea what that means...
John I have one of the 45th Goldzillas with a personalised plate which should explain the disappearance from DVLA, we should have an anniversary meet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking at the How many left DVLA site. Adding up all the new registrations by year in the GT and GTR sections and then deducting the current licensed and Sorn numbers in both sections it comes up about 800 short. where are they?
So maybe cherish number plates make them disappear from DVLA?

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
Can't do as mine has a personal plate on (also a 45th) and that obviously is still there.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,040 Posts
Erm, maybe the figures are incorrect ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Seeing as we are looking at new registrations, I can see 15 50th Anniversarys in the UK, well done to whoever has taken order

·
Registered
18 Posts
whats special about a 45th anniversary edition and why only 5 ???? cheers
The 45th comes in Silica Brass, a tribute to the R34 M-Spec Nur when the colour first appeared on a GT-R. The 50th comes in Bayside blue, and my prediction says the 55th will come in Millennium Jade, if Nissan haven't folded by then

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perhaps the numbers are suggesting that even allowing foe DVLA admin errors and exports nearly 30% of the registered cars are no more! Thats a big number in 10 years

1 - 13 of 13 Posts