1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you chaps might like a laugh :D

My mates 800bhp R34 etc etc....

Has he been on here challenging comparative competition :eek:

Not sure why he's after blade specifically :confused: I would have though Somberg or similar would have been a better choice :smokin:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I thought that these mates had either just under 1000 or just over 1000bhp depending on the amount of realism they wished to add ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I`m glad I don`t have an Evo ........... I don`t think I`m tough enough to be a member and those names they have,wow,scary stuff. Blade & Machine-gun Jock must chew barbed wire for fun.:D

I think I know that junior member called Guy,he gets around a bit !:D

Is your R34 going to be a straight line monster that can`t go around corners?:D :D

Henry:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
800bhp

I'm trying to get some facts on the '800 bhp' car, but I bet we don't hear anything.........

As for corners, you know my advice - get a Focus.....!

Guy

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
8xxbhp - 2xx bhp

I remember going to a rolling road somewhere over Aylesbury way with about 100 Evo's of all descriptioin and this was about 6 months ago.

There was a monster there but he kept blowing diffs and was a 560bhp car and even that was far too much money and also quite unreliable.

I have to say thats the most powerful car i saw there and i dont think many are around like that !

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
LMAO

Simon said:
Everybody has 'a mate' with an 800bhp Skyline. Didn't you know? ;)
I haven't :(
I've only got a cousin who's neighbour has a very far and vague relative down-under who's grandmother has had an affair with a Japanese tuner who claimes to make 1200+ PS Skylines :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Re: 8xxbhp - 2xx bhp

R34Nismo said:

There was a monster there but he kept blowing diffs and was a 560bhp car and even that was far too much money and also quite unreliable.
Sounds like the Norris Design Evo... Nice bit of kit but as you said blows diffs for fun...

BTW The rest sounds like total horse ****

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
EVO

Yes Norris Designs was the one !

Sorry i forgot the name but your right Id like to see one do 800 id be impressed..... that it turned up......

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Saw it at 10 of the best... Pretty impressive... Would have been more impressive if it drove home... Like ALL The Skylines (Although a bit battered and bruised) but hey...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think its best to win, but hey its best to actually be able to drive your car home your right. Makes things all worth while seeing someone on the back of a carryall, saying to them, yeah nice one you won.....

* in the back of your mind thinking * wonder how long before he gets there !

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Norris D

Norris designs EVO, Have been out in it !!!! Ok ish, fun in the wet, but me thinks a seriously sorted sky should do it !!! Unfortunately Simon was not on the circuit at the same time I was when we at Castle Combe (shame) I do plan to "play" with him/it next time I see it ?!!! But watch out for his "other" monster, the quickest outside Japan i believe ??!!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Andre,

The PS mentioned by the brother of your next door neighbours sisters boyfriends cousin stands for PlayStation.

Correctly quoted it should be I have a 1200 PS2 R34.

very fast car...

another way of saying it could be I have virtually 1500 ps on my Skyline because the car is Virtual you can have this power without so much as a sticker !!.

AAAAARSE.

/Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts