GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of this car? apparently its from eastbourne is purple and has exhuasts coming out the boot.

someone just told me about it, not sure if its true or not though.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hmmm

Matt i heard that guy as well :)))

bullsh....

opps!

and it got wrote off.

:(

d

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thats that one with the 800 bhp sticker on the back that magically turned the car into a fire breathing monster isnt it?

mmmmmmm

Si;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I am currently developing a 1300 bhp sticker which will leave your car standard apart from the extra power provided by the sticker, and all for just £7.99

for extra points you can add sunstrips and dummy exhausts all over the car. The sunstrip should read 1300 + in order to get any real boost in power.

and it is a know fact that a dummy exhaust improves the airflow under the car giving more tractive power and effectively doubling the BHP available.

I reckon by the time my car is fully stickered up it should be putting out about 3215 bhp at the wheels.

in order for the mods to work though the stickers need to be able to see the sky and have lots of air flowing all around them, hence Dyno verification is going to be impossible so you'll just have to have faith in the stickers.

happy horespowerin'

Steve

·
Registered
253 Posts
On top of the BHP stickers it is possible to increase their performance but only for those people who have many years racing experience and the style and charisma to hold on and control a 5000bhp beast.

I have been told that it takes great skill but you need to ensure that when driving a fully stickered machine one should ensure that in any weather your right elbow is firmly placed outside the drivers window preferably with a tattoo saying max power, this will instantly add around 750bhp, then one needs to ensure that the volume of the ice system is maxed out to gain the further 700bhp. To ensure that you truly surpass the 5000bhp mark, aquire some spots on the face and a basball cap.

Be safe :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Once you have all that power you need to 'upgrade the wheels'to a size completly unsuitable for the said vehicle so you get the skkkressshh noises if you have anyone in the back seats or if you are stupid enough to attempt a turn at any speed above 30mph.

:smokin:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
tahnks guys....

the 12 year old assistant at halfords said you lot probably werent performance tuning professionals such as he, and he warned me that most of what you spoke in fact came out your arses!!

however, rest assured i will put him right on this, as i believe everything you have said and wish to give you each £1000..!!!:D

thanks again....

James..........:cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kowalski said:
Once you have all that power you need to 'upgrade the wheels'to a size completly unsuitable for the said vehicle so you get the skkkressshh noises if you have anyone in the back seats or if you are stupid enough to attempt a turn at any speed above 30mph.

:smokin:

hmmm no comment....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Speaking of Hayabusas ...........

Anyone fancy a "play" with me on mine!? Having read the commments on the Kill thread, it'd be great to get some of you guys together and have a bit of fun. From a standstill there'd be no contest, but on the road, I mean track officer, under normal conditions, it'd be close. :D

Whaddya reckon?

Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts