GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't keep it to myself any longer,:rolleyes: . I have recently bought another R33 from Japan with a dynoed and PROVEN 823 BHP. It should arrive in near the end April. I don't want to say any more details until its landed .........

As to the colour................... Well as most of you know ,there is only one colour for me SILVER. :D

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Oooooh Nice

And I thought it was all about torque :D . Congratulations.

glen

ps. Not me saying this but you do know public opinion is going to ask you to prove it on the TJ dyno. Personally I don't care. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers me young mate.

I supose it might 'lose' a little power on our fuel over here ,but hey do you think it will be noticeable ? ;)
Yes Glen you are correct ,it is the torque that matters mate but dopey me I forgot fogot to get that info.......Too excited I guess . :rolleyes: .Too late now.Car is paid for and on way..........

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I'm Playing with YA

Sounds absolutely the dogs. Wish you well.

Tell you what, do what Abbey are doing and don't Dyno it. Then you aren't opening yourself to any criticism as seems to be the way things are going lately :( .

Can't wait.

glen

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Point

Was only messing with ya mate.

My wish is just to see these powerful cars running .Seeing Ronnie's car go afew weeks ago was AWESOME . Well done to all involved.:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
823BHP at the wheel :eek:

That is awesome Paul!

Too bad I can't get a ride in it :rolleyes:

I hope some day my GTR will have that much power :p

Jeff

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
The important question is why did you choose 823hp as the number? Is that the cut off for being believable on this board? :D

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
POWER

Man ,why do we get so bloody ecxited about BHP. Why can't we just be happy with our 300/400/500 BHP ? I mean that's plenty isn't it ? (BTW. I can't talk for I want MORE to but I'd be interested to hear other peeps views .):)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts