GTR Forum banner

'89 Skyline R32 for £160!

1K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  paul palmer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
By the look of it Mate it looks like a misprint... Probably 300,000 Yen Which is about £1600 It looks and from the details mint i could not see that going for much less than that... Draxx Bought that R32 GTS For About £1000 Would be nice though...

#8 ·
£160

Have investigated this further, It's Golden week in Japan, which means everyting shuts down, But I have been told that the car is sold, but not updated. Anyway it was 30,000 yen, but the sting is that you have to pay afurther 90,000 for transportation and for documentation, then theres shipping costs and VAT plus import duty, so It is still fairly resonable, but you never know what you are buying until it gets here. By then you could have paid £1,300 for a pile of junk. So the theory is if it looks to good to be true, then is probably is.

PaulP.:(

#9 ·
No I didn't ZX!!!

I didn't buy that R32 for 1000 from Talat, as far as I know he's still got it, I went for the GTS4 and I would have been xtra chuffed if Ide bought it for 1000 quid......sadly not!!

Speak to Talat Paul he might still have it, well his mate might anyways!!

Draxx:p

#16 ·
No worries ZX..... just messin....

Paul
Had a great day 2day, one that will live in many memories, well most of the M25 Drivers that we cut up!!!!!! Lots of Skylines, a 200sx, and a very nice Mr2 with a huuuuuuge wing!!! Dead Good Fun, well worth it mate, u should have come 2!!!

Draxx

#18 ·
R32 GTS very good condition, that was all.... youde have been unique mate....

Took lots of pic, so did Dave his are digital so prob better than ours....

Didnt take that long really about 2 hours not much more really good run I was impressed...

Whens this thing at Oulton Park, did you find out if you can spectate or not?? Dont want to track my car though until I've had the work done.......Grin:D

We'll have to have a bit of a midland meet somewhere soon, then we can all meet up and have a laugh.... let me know what u think, and where you think...

Draxx

#19 ·
Meet

Draxx,
Nice to hear from you and look forward to seeing some pics, A dam good idea having a meet, About half way would seem fair!. Ask Dave and a few others what they think, Tinduck and a few others are around your way. What work are you having done on yours(or is it a secret!)

Lets get a midlands meet together soon, sounds a brilliant idea.

Laters,

PaulP.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.