GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for sure if 8x17" rims will fit a GTS-4 or should I say any non-GTR Skyline? The wheels are 40mmET, and sit 2" inside the arches on my 32 GTR, so I reckon they should fit a GTS.

Is there anyone around the Bristol area with a GTS who would like to use their car as a Gineau Pig to see if they do fit.

I'm selling a set of five wheels this size, and someone interested has been told they wont fit, so my curiosity is now making me wonder!!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Bristol Area...

... I'm in the Bristol area (Downend), not seen any R32's around.

(can't offer you a GTS to try though, mine is a GTR :))

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll see me around

Although I live in South Wales, I work in Bristol, so you're bound to see me around from time to time. Could I have the only 32 GTR in the area?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
possibly...

There is a silver GTR33, and my red one as well as a couple of GTS's, but not seen any GTR32's

What bit of Bristol do you work in (I used to do the opposite commute, Bristol to Cardiff going back a couple of years :rolleyes: )??

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I work at Rolls Royce.

I drive my Suzuki to work everyday, to keep the mileage down on the Skyline. We''l have to meet up for a Pint sometime!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well at the moment (in spite of 2 other cars) I'm driving the GTR daily to and from Swindon, which is a little on the silly side (did 3k last month :rolleyes: )

Anyway a Bristol skylines mini meet sounds like a good plan - would one evening after work be a good plan?

Oh and back on topic - Are there any GTS-4's in Bristol?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts