GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
twin in tank pumps, greddy fuel rail, twin filters and aeroquip lines, adjustable fpr, denso 1000cc injectors

I made 720 crank hp with this set up and it wasn't even breaking a sweat :)

no stinking fuel smells in car with the twin intanks

absolute bargain at £800 imo

pics

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can also supply this as a package deal with a apexi power fc and hand commander for £1100 plus post, bargain peeps ;)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
power fc is now sold, will invite very close offers to £800 for complete fuel system.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
also injectors are power enterprise tl1000 low imp denso blacks 1000cc

the injectors alone are £700 new !

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
final price reduction to gtroc members £699 + delivery that is now cheaper than the cost of the injectors alone for the whole set up !

im going to view and pay deposit on an r35 tonight so could do with abit more cash lol

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if it makes for a quicker sale I am willing to break this up into

1000cc injectors £300
twin pumps setup £180
rail with fpr and lines and filters £250

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
r35 collection day today for me :) and another price reduction now £599 plus delivery for the fuel system ;)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I keep finding my self looking at this set up. How did the twin pumps work with low fuel in the tank?
I never had any issues but I always filled up at half tank to be safe, it is by far the cheapest big power fuel setup that's ever going to be available, im giving it away the injectors cost more than im selling the whole setup for lol.
I dare bet theres not may rb26s out there that last like mine has at big power so it must be working ok ;)

at this price im sure it will be sold within a week :)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in shock I havnt had buyers climbing over each other at £600, its a steal at that price and its still here for sale........

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have also been informed these injectors are twin nozzle densos not singles thanks lightspeed :)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 20 Posts