GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, found this later this morning:

I saw the car last year in Japan by coincidence, that time it was still unfinished . .allready up for sale . . . .
With only 2000km engine this is bargain. Get your founds together, ask your granmas for a birthdaypresent . . . .:clap: :clap:

Well I have the impression that many dudes in Japan have to much cash in the pockets( I know some) . . . that's bargain for the spec. I am also following a friend in Japan like a blood-worm:p , he's gonna sell his R34 Tomei 900HP soon, to go for the new 2007GTR . . . . bargain again:clap: :clap: :clap:

and the link:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b67653697

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
. . by the way, it also has a Nos-kit:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
This looks very nice.

What worries me with things like this though, is, why would anyone want to spend the vast amount of money it takes to create the car to this level of specification, 2.8 kit, Big Turbo etc and then sell it after only 2000km at a price which is never likely to cover what they have just spent :confused:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i do believe it is running nos, its certainly plumbed in!! i think this one also runs a full motec system doesnt it??

Very nice and a good price too!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
starting price of 1,200000 yen which is about £5600 but i would imagine from others i have seen on there your looking more like close to 3,000000 yen plus shipping etc so for something like that i wouldnt expect much change from 18-20k

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the japanese people have a real diffrent approach on money.
I bought a Top Secret R32 GTS (380HP) with 5000km after engine tuning . . I had the real Top Sec. bills of the owner. He spend 15000GBP on the car and sold it 5 months later (4000GBP). . . the car is running more then perfect . . . . . bargain:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts