GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting my car up for sale, hopefully soon i can get back to a skyline but for time being need a cheap car for now. engine is standard other than a HKS induction kit and full SS exhaust inc de-cat (still have cat as well) both of which i had fitted. had full service, belt change and underside wax oiled on the 26/10/05. has new brake pads all round and recent new rear tires and clutch. suspension was already lowered when purchased. it has a uk cd and mp3 player. usual extras plus electric tilt and slide sunroof.
bad points. needs £220 (had quotes) paint touch up, corner of bumpers, stone chips. steering wheel starting to look bit worn. ariel dosen't re-tract fully. ideally would have these minor things fixed before selling, but would then need more money, buyer may be better able to do these themselves than i and save the money. cant work out how to put picture up, but happy to email them. its a sleek looking understated car (in my opinion), or ready to be to be fully up-rated. looking for £4750ono.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts