GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R33 GTS-T Series 1 Type M 2.5l
1995 N reg
47000 miles (I have all the tax discs and MOTs since it was imported)
Taxed till Feb 07
Tested till April 07
Manual transmission
Electric Sunroof (rare)
E/W, E/M, Climate Control, E/A all in working order.
Full set of Nissan Skyline Mats
Clifford G5 650 Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser fitted.
(Turbo timer fitted to alarm)

A full service using all genuine Nissan parts was carried out roughly a year ago. This included all new gaskets (head, turbo, inlet manifold and exhaust manifold), oil (Mobile 1 but changed to Silkolene Pro S 10-50W Race) and filter, coolant, Iridium plugs, Cambelt plus the exhaust manifold studs where replaced. Also a new battery has been fitted.

Tuning wise the car is stage 1 with a couple of little extras:

Tanabe 3" cat back exhaust with 4" back box
De-cat (original cat supplied)
Custom 2.5" down pipe
Apexi induction kit
Splitfire coils
Iridium plugs
Exedy paddle clutch
HKS adjustable acctuator
Intercooler hard pipe kit with dump valve

The cam covers, hard pipe and dump valve have been polished, some hose's have been changed to blue silicon hose's and the plug cover and cambelt cover have been painted in the Rage red/blue flip to match.

The car has the full Type M body kit. The front bumper has been customised and there is a custom vent in the bonnet. The paint is Rage Red/Blue flip and is quite similar to Midnight Purple 3.
It also has Nismo clear front indicators and side repeaters and the rear windows are tinted.
Alloys are 19" Axis Manaco's (235 front & 265 rear section tyres) which are around £2000 new and it is lowered on Sustec Pro coilovers. Also the alloys have just been refurbed.

The interior has new gaitors and gear knob. The door panels, rear panels and part of the dash have been professionly trimmed in black alcantara.
In the pics you can see a custom boot install using twin Vibe 12" subs and box. These are not fitted at the mo, but please let me no if your interested in them.

(The edges around the boot are now painted black)

£7995. OPEN TO OFFERS

I have quite a few receipts for parts and work done.
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to PM or email me [email protected]

Baz

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a little talk to myself :blahblah: I decided that i needed to change the stickers to something more universal.

So i'll post more pics up when i upload them. It's looking very nice. :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.