GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Initial engine mods at Abbey in Nov 2003 with 66k miles. Since then all work has been done at RB Motorsport and car has now done 80k.

Nice torque with the 2.8 and no lag with the 2530s and the brakes do a pretty good job so as a fast road car it is great fun.

Silver, had a front end shunt about 2 years ago so had a new intercooler, bumper, splitter, wings, etc and I gave the whole car a respray at the same time so bodywork is very clean. Interior is clean and standard apart from a momo "race" steering wheel.

R34 wheels with spacers (bolt on type)
AP 6pot brakes. New discs fitted one month ago and nearly bedded in.
Tein Fast Road springs
Exedy twin plate clutch

HKS 2.8
HKS 2530s - refurbed by RB Motorsport 1 year ago
HKS uprated actuators
HKS uprated rods
Tomei stage 1 cams + pulleys
uprated oil pump
Intercooler (RB Motorsport)
Apexi hard pipes
HKS Hipe Muffler + cat out and downpipes
Tomei 600cc injectors
uprated fuel pump
HKS EVC5
HKS Fcon Pro
Greddy Catch Tank
Trust deep sump
New head fitted 1 year ago at RB.

I have owned since 2001 but I am moving to China September 1st so it has to go. It is currently at Rod Bells as it has a holed piston so will need some work on it. But as I am leaving in 4 weeks I am prepared to sell "as is". If you are interested and we can get to a sensible price then you are quite free to speak to Rod about it and as you know he will give you an honest status on the car.

So thats it, sorry no pics at this point. but.... clean silver R33, R34 wheels, ap brakes.... thats it... If you really need pics I will see what i can organise.

Looking for sensible offers. If I can get that I will sell otherwise I will get Rod to do the work and sell after that.

Neil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
knew i would forget something... had gearbox overhaul by Rod four months ago and a new set of splitfire coils so you are safe there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
work said:
well to me I think that the selling price should have 5 small numbers in it.

Right, I'll have a think - £xxx.xxp sounds like a bargain ;)

Is there any probs with going to see it as it's not too far from me?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tath, looking is free so go take a look.

flint, yes it is a nice car except is a has an extra hole in a piston. If i wasn't leaving then I would just get it fixed but whats the point in me fixing it now? If I can get a sensible price now i will go for that option.

·
Registered
166 Posts
price

hi,could y ou give me a rough idea on price.and also how much to repair.is the car in bits.
thanks john

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry been offline for a few days travelling.
Sent pms to those that asked for them.

I am after £10k.

....HKS 2.8 with HKS rods so if you want to run some bigger turbos than the 2530s at a later date then then thats a nice start!

Neil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts