Cheers,
Chris :(

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX polarbear mate :D

Rich, I've been quoted around the £4000 mark. Tesco are once again at the head of the scandal, doubling my insurance quote after no accidents and a further 1 year's no claims. I've tried everyone (around 15) and I'm having no joy!

I was reading that car insurers where going to sting under 25's after the floods and Sept. 11th so I guess they lost a load of money etc. :(

I'm no looking at a new mini for a whilte then I'll get a GTR when I can afford one! :D

It's depressed me though! :(

Chris

·
Registered
865 Posts
4k is a lot, I'm with direct line but i guess u tried them. I'm sure the car will sell mate, seems a shame to sell due to this countrys stupid insurance rates!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree mate, I'm gutted that I have to sell my car because I can't insure the thing!! :(

Hopefully someone will give it a good home?

Chris

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Do the extras you mention bump up the premium much?

I'm looking for a Skyline but I need to know what I can afford insurance wise. So far looking at about £900-1200 :(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Extras such as Exhaust, filter etc. don't usually add much, I think the high insurance is due to age and location in my case.

I've found a garage who will give me 8k for mine in px off a new mini cooper :D

Think this is my best option!

Chris

p.s. Any of the people who have contacted me, give me a PM if you really want the car, otherwise I'm going to PX.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right guys it's gone! :(

I'm now the proud owner of a Mini Cooper and I must admit it's fun as hell!

Okay it's no Skyline but it will do for a while until I can insure a GTR! :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
did u get what u wanted for if u don't mind me asking??? The reason for that is I have a similar one but due to all sorts of circumstances, i might have to say goodbye to her... hence trying to find what she is worth now...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got £8000 for it from the garage which is pretty damn good, I made up the other by them saving me money on the finance etc.

Gutted it's gone, but what can you do.

Chris

·
Registered
425 Posts
I agree, it looks like the same car, if it is then 3 grand profit into the dealers pocket isnt too bad for him but Chris you must be gutted.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm that is the one guys and I'm not too gutted. A Trader was buying it so you know he's gonna sell it and make on it... one of those things I'm affraid.

I paid 10k for it, so I'm not too bothered and I got the deal I wanted on my new Mini so we're all happy I guess.

Sorry to see it go though but what you gonna do? ;)

Thanks for pointing it out though guys!

Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts