GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ran my MY11 with 102mm downpipes and Y Pipe and stage one map at the pod it ran two very respectable 10.7 @ 127.22 and a 3 runs at 10.8 so well chuffed with that outcome.... So Litchfields deserve a BIG THANK YOU very pleased as usual. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Nice runs mate.

Although your set up doesn't sound like Stage 1. Stage 1 being just a y pipe and re map but you have downpipes so I'm guessing intakes/injectors?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
lee @ srd did a 10.92 @ 123 mph with a stock my11 so your about right for stage 1 really.

it cant be compared to the 09 and 10 cars as they make less power as standard.

still great times and trap speeds though mate :)

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice runs mate.

Although your set up doesn't sound like Stage 1. Stage 1 being just a y pipe and re map but you have downpipes so I'm guessing intakes/injectors?
Nope... Just 102mm downpipes and milteck Y Pipe and K&N panel filters that's it then mapped at Litchfields stage one map and they mapped in the downpipes and filters. Stock injectors and intakes

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Oh ok mate, just going on what I've read on here I'd wrongly assumed you'd be running bigger injectors if you had down pipes as the stock ones would be close to maxing out.

Great bang for buck ; ) enjoy

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh ok mate, just going on what I've read on here I'd wrongly assumed you'd be running bigger injectors if you had down pipes as the stock ones would be close to maxing out.

Great bang for buck ; ) enjoy
Cheers buddy :cool:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi guys ran my MY11 with 102mm downpipes and Y Pipe and stage one map at the pod it ran two very respectable 10.7 @ 127.22 and a 3 runs at 10.8 so well chuffed with that outcome.... So Litchfields deserve a BIG THANK YOU very pleased as usual. :cool::cool:
That's a very respectable time. When you consider the weight of these cars it sort of defies logic. I guess that's why we enjoy being owners of such an iconic machine !! I'm on my way to the Pod now to check out Classic Ford show. I might run my R35 depends on the queue to get on the track!!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's a very respectable time. When you consider the weight of these cars it sort of defies logic. I guess that's why we enjoy being owners of such an iconic machine !! I'm on my way to the Pod now to check out Classic Ford show. I might run my R35 depends on the queue to get on the track!!
Thank you i was well pleased, There were some beauty's arriving yesterday for today's ford show, so you should enjoy the show. They may let you on later on in the day because I think they only let ford's on the track.. Lovely day for it either way

1 - 20 of 39 Posts