GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to say a BIG thankyou to RK tuning for all the help and support they have given me over my years of skyline ownership and expecially on my curreny project.

Once again, many thanks.

:):):):):):)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've got my car down with Ron at the moment having my gearbox sorted and a few other tweaks. Also giving it the "Magpie's Heaven" treatment in the engine bay! :) Keep your eyes open for some pics once I get it back at the end of the week.

Nick.

·
Registered
219 Posts
REMAP

JUST COLLECTED CAR AFTER REMAP,IT TOOK ME 3 TIMES AS LONG TO GET HOME THATS BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO GO HOME I WAS HAVING FUN.THANKS TO RON AND DAVE FOR SORTING IT OUT AND FOR THE BODY MOD THEY DONE.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Top man

Dealt with KING Ron for about five years and have always been top bloke with good service and advice in person at shows or on the phone, Also easy to talk too and gives out tuning tips effortless, Unlike other well known tuners.

If you want advice:confused: on the R32 GTR he's the man to ask.

Thumbs up to Ron:D and Darrren:smokin: who is also easy to talk to at shows.

This plug has got to be worth 5% of my brake kit Ron;) .

·
Registered
70 Posts
I spoke to ron on the phone the other day and he gave me some advise that was more than helpfull,he didnt want to get me off the phone at the earliest oppertunity which made a nice change.When needed i will deffinetley use him.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yeah Ron's a good old boy:D Its nice to have the oldschool style of garage where you can go into the workshop and bombard them with questions. These days most places make you sit in a waiting room, won't talk to you and just want your money.
He's a top bloke, so are Darren and Dave.

Now hurry up and build my bloody engine;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts