GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
255/35/18 tyres (various ones)

Right,

I am getting rid of a few tyres I seem to have collected :smokin: all are 255/35/18

I have the following for sale and the price includes delivery.

1: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 A - even tread betwwen 7-7.5mm has a puncture repaired but all seems good and the tyre is nearly brand new (£85)

2: Falken Azenis ST115 - seems to have 4.5mm thread in the middle and less at the edge (May be just above the wear strip (1-2mm) - looks like tracking must have been out so its probably ok for a drift or a few K`s on the road (£30)

3: Wanli 1088 tyre brand new even still has the sticker falling off (£50)

If you need anymore info just let me know.

Cheers

Lee

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to put these on ebay.

The bridgestone is a decent quality tyre.
Woud not put the Wanli on my GTR to be honest
The Falken is a muck about and shread tyre really

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not cheap enough tho in all honestly Dave as you are aware.

I did look around at the prices on ebay for these tyres and advertised it for what they are going for, but as you are fully aware I just need one with less tread like the other one. I should be selling this for what I paid and not what they sell for so I have amended the price to £50 including the postage.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to clarify this is what is left

1: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 A - even tread betwwen 7-7.5mm has a puncture repaired but all seems good and the tyre is nearly brand new (£50)

2: Falken Azenis ST115 - seems to have 4.5mm thread in the middle and less at the edge (May be just above the wear strip (1-2mm) - looks like tracking must have been out so its probably ok for a drift or a few K`s on the road (£30) - As stated above I would only use this for shreading for fun really and I will recycle this in a day if no interest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts