GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Wondered if any of you know of a supplier in the UK that sells analog gauges that come complete with the wide band 02 sensor. I basically want a kit that I can drill into elbow (or other place) weld up the boss, screw in the sensor and plumb in the gauge.

Anyone know of a supplier? Don't like those LCD ones much. Would like a analog one!

James

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hugh

I'll have a look at their kit; always interested to learn about price/performance of various offerings.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info

Somberg, Like the new signature. We should adopt that for the GTS members :) We're lickle ain't we? :)

After much shopping around on the net today I think I'll just go for an Autometer A/F guage. Not the prettiest but they seem good value and accurate.

James

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I took a look at http://www.autometer.com/hp/index.html but did not see any wideband lambda products.

If its not wideband as in 5 wire Lambda sensor it will not allow you to safely tune your engine.

Tuning your engine with a narrowband standard Lambda is nothing short of impossible and downright dangerous for the health of your engine.

I can give you other contacts if you did not like the FJO stuff.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alpha

Hi,

Found a system I like in Demon Tweeks. It's the Alpha system. White box type display that comes with all the needed parts. Good quality wideband sensor, all fittings etc.

Does anyone know who makes them? I'd like an EGT in the same style.

Thanks

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts