GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pics of the skylines from yesterday so if you see your car and fancy the high res version I will send them to you :)

Tom.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I queued up for 45 minutes on two separate occasions to register but on both occasions they closeed the office and told everyone to come back later! How utterly ridiculous :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Sign

I queued up for 45 minutes on two separate occasions to register but on both occasions they closeed the office and told everyone to come back later! How utterly ridiculous :mad: :mad:

Try getting up earlier John, be there at 8 and wait is the answer - or enter the Pro Shoot Out and not have to worry about signing on!

Its worse if they sign on too many people and you get one run all day...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Black 34 is simply stunning. :smokin:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I like the Tommykaira R (red BNR34). Any idea of it's time?
And how does your opponent get selected cause unless that Starlet GT is modified "nicely" and the Skyline isn't, its the only way i can see them matching up.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I like the Tommykaira R (red BNR34). Any idea of it's time?
And how does your opponent get selected cause unless that Starlet GT is modified "nicely" and the Skyline isn't, its the only way i can see them matching up.
They don't natch them up at all, as its a RWYB you're only racing against yourself, so whoever gets in the line next to you is who runs next to you.

Alex B

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Nice one Tom good to meet you.

Neil

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Black 34 is simply stunning. :smokin:
I have to agree with that :squintdan

Mind you, black is by far the best colour :chuckle:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lol, too true.

Bugger to keep clean though, especially with our weather.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice one Tom good to meet you.

Neil
and you Neil,

I was so suprised you managed not to go over 4k with everyone else around flooring it off!

The vid will be up soon and no joke your 34 was putting out 1-2 foot flames!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
sat in a que from 1.50 till 5pm to get 3 runs in on the saturday watching bikes & junior dragsters push in :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
You should know...all the best R34 GTR's are in black.
I had to do a double take at Neil's as I have dad's down here being fettled and I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks...heart skipped a beat in a 'I know that car!' moment.

Bit of a coincedence as yours, Neil along with the other black R34 GTR that's for sale have, nismo side skirts, clear indicators, bronze TE37's etc
In fact...spot the difference between these two!

P.S Neil, I thought you changed the TE37's? Sure I saw a photo with a different set on...

Yours Neil...

And dad's

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Blacks "the" BEST, period!!!

Difference, is second pic has been photshopped or flipped as oil cooler vents are on offside instead of nearside?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yup, i flipped the image as it was the other way round to start with. I.e Neil has the oil cooler vents on the blind side. Neil's indicators appear to have a more smoked tint and he hasn't got anodised blue wheels nuts or blacked out windows. Also, i think his lower nismo lip is matt black as opposed to sprayed...or...to be honest..smashed to pieces as dad;s was a few days ok lol

Oh, and if you could see under the bonnet of Neil's you'd find a leeeeetle bit more horsepower nestling under there

Are those lights the same though? Should be both the same zenon units as both W-reg uk cars?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts