GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of my new toy. Picked her up last week, totally in love, its an awesome beast.

I managed to get time to give her a bit of attention over the weekend, bit of a hand polish and wax,

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Oh yes mate . Looking good. A splattering of carbon just to set it off !

seriously though - they need nothing and are THAT good out the box. I`m sure you`ll love it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes mate . Looking good. A splattering of carbon just to set it off !

seriously though - they need nothing and are THAT good out the box. I`m sure you`ll love it.
No carbon bits for me Chris, she is great as she is.
Full exhaust inc Y pipe was fitted day after, now sounds lurrrrvly.
Only other mod is to fit my LED drl's.

Its an awesome beast, glad I bought it now,
Might sell the plate, what you reckon its worth. £1k??

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Keep the plate . Ditch the DRL`s . Not a fan of fairy lights all over the front of the car. If your that bothered about being seen , turn your lights on.

Have you done a soft launch yet ?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep the plate . Ditch the DRL`s . Not a fan of fairy lights all over the front of the car. If your that bothered about being seen , turn your lights on.

Have you done a soft launch yet ?
Nope not yet. re the launch.

I quite like the front leds. its my inner chav breaking free:chairshot

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ha ha

You wont believe it when you do it. I kept thinking how heavy the car was and then how bloody swift it gets up and goes. Its weird but when you floor it when driving it goes ... yes but when floored from 1st through to say 3rd .... its mind blowing.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Looks sweet mate...best colour...picked mine up last Friday and its an amazing car.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome to my world...the best just got better and I guess you are smiling away the miles and getting used to those admiring glances...Y-Pipe makes the noise to turn heads.....I would wait for Nissan to announce retro fit DRL's once the 2011 model confirmed, but otherwise a blinding car buddy...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your using a power washer on your car !!!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your using a power washer on your car !!!!!!
Chris answered this question for me:clap:

I actually dont get your point?

Most detailers, even the very best ones use pressure washers. Besides my car looks shiny to me:smokin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts