GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took a snap with my IPhone so please excuse the quality. Early morning, open the door and these were all sitting there ready for their new owners.

DR30.....................awesome!
33GTR V-Spec ............ Amazing value!
Veilside EVOII....................Say no more!
T88 32GTR..............................Pow!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
You are certainly getting some interesting cars there Dave :thumbsup: The widebody Veilside car looks stunning in the flesh and the DR30 is a complete one-off :smokin:

I tried to get a bit of footage of the DR30 last night after we went our separate ways but couldn't get anything decent. Sounded and looked awesome from behind :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are certainly getting some interesting cars there Dave :thumbsup: The widebody Veilside car looks stunning in the flesh and the DR30 is a complete one-off :smokin:

I tried to get a bit of footage of the DR30 last night after we went our separate ways but couldn't get anything decent. Sounded and looked awesome from behind :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:
Hi George

that DR30 is amazing to drive, talk about a drifting machine.:smokin: There's plenty of competition slips for a few famous jap circuits in the car and an interesting picture of the car at Mount Fuji in the pit lane with some serious race cars.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I won't be surprised if you have a few interested customers in the DR30 type of machine Dave. Looks a good option for a track/drift toy and very unique to boot :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts