GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Shalashaska said:
It hasn't been dyno'ed yet, but my friend's been claiming around 700hp+.

Leggus: Yes, its an RB26 in a ECR33 :)

He he! Mean lookin tubbie, i'd do something about that mesh though, dont think its doing much of a job like that, may as well not be there... (unless its job is to prevent boulders flying inside) :)

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Actually, i quite like the interior. Not necessarily the colour concept, more the way the dash looks professionally done. Some of the LHD Skylines look badly put together, but this one looks good.
Agree about the mesh, unless low flying large objects are a problem, i'd seriously consider some good filter, especially out there where it gets very dusty. He'll be sorry in the end.
Colours nice, and the doors, well, not my particular choice, regardless of how much i like lambo's, etc.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Bloody hell John - you stuck for words - let me mark my calendar :p
yes also like the engine & wheels - not sure about the paint scheme or interior but its certainly unique

Fuggles said:
I like the wheels
I like the engine
I errr, ummmmm oooh hmmmmm :(

:D :D

·
6,821 Posts
interesting project . .but tell me, what is it with the white color and gold finish in Dubai?

The paint work reminds me RamboIII . . . :p
The engine is cool, I was trying to imagine how the bloc would look in gold finish . . .great job . .:cool:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hmmm

I like the exterior, the interior is not my style.
As far as the engine:
I like the fact they dropped in a RB26, yeah!!!
But the gold plating - that is the first time I seen
anyone do that. I would not do it myself, chrome - yes.

The vertical doors, i like them, on actual Lambo's though.
It is a very nice car, i really do like the paint color.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
can anyone tell why the door are so far back?
I mean they dont end on edge with the rest of the body there are about 3 cm left.
Is that because of the lambo conversion?
Love the gold touch...or in UAE I wouldn´t wonder if it is real gold. A little weight issue tho :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
aye am sure its real gold plateing the same dudes who do the chrome ... problem when I asked about the plating its costs a lot of money and gets damaged by the heat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"Please tell me the box in the passenger well isn't hydraulics?"

No, it isn't the hydraulics box :D It has switches like "head light, rear light, license plate light, wipers, mp3 player on/off etc." Yeah, thats pretty stupid to have so many switches when most of them have the same function. But as long as its more of a "show car", I guess that'll do. :)

"I mean they dont end on edge with the rest of the body there are about 3 cm left."

Yes, thats because of the lambo doors conversion. You must have noticed, It's not completely "vertical". A bit like how they do in the Fab Design Merc SLs. Though its very unique since no one has tried doing anything like that on Skylines yet. The car also won the Best Custom Exterior Award at the "Ten of the Best Arabia 2006" Show 'n' Shine exhibition just recently.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.