GTR Forum banner

Shall we have another Gaydon meet in July ?

• Yes let\'s

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • No, can\'t be bothered .

Votes: 2 4.9%
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems quite a few fellow Skyliners are missing out on some of the meets we have down south .

It would be great if we can arrange to meet again at Gaydon ,which as most of you know, was done last year and was a resounding sucess with ,if my memory serves me correctly , some 30+ Skylines in attendance .

The convoy up there was quite memorable with over 15 or so Skylines 'cruising' along under the speed limit ! :D

There is a nice motoring museum and a pleasant restaurant/cafeteria there .

Here is a link to their site.

http://www.heritage.org.uk/index.htm

I know we have just had a Grasshopper meet ,with the Dyno Day 3 meet on Saturday,and on Sunday we have the Isle of Sheppney meet ,but I was wondering how you'd all feel about a Gaydon meet ,say sometime in July ?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Me 'n' Draxx would love to!!!

I might just drive my OWN car that day (he's at work so he can't laugh at me!!)

We definitely need more meets because we have no life;)

It's so tiresome baking cakes all the time..........

Caroline

·
Registered
992 Posts
Gaydon meet

Without a doubt a brilliant idea..Count me in.

PaulP.:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Absolutely...... oi get in that kitchen and make me a god damn cake b*tch, that would be fun......

Might have something xtra on my car by then also, you never know.....;)

Draxx

·
Registered
992 Posts
Gaydon

Draxx,
Now come on tell us what you are up to, You little scamp you!!!!!!. Thats right you tell her get back in that kitchen ya moose, Let them know where they stand........."Oh, coming dear, Yes I have washed up, and made the beds...And put the washing on....Sorry will have to go. The leg irons are cutting into my legs........Coming dearest!!!!!!!

PaulP.(the Boss in my house..When the other half isn't there)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Steady now paul, or you'll be accused of thread piracy.....

and I doubt it somehow mate...:p

O and it's nothing major, mod wise, not yet anyway....

Draxx;)

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
The Soarer Owners Club is having its big meet on the 20th July at the Heritage Centre, Gaydon, whether that enthuses you or puts you off I don't know, but there is plenty of room and it would be good to see/meet other cars/owners enthusiasts, we have organised a Discount for entry and (I think) some sort of Lunch!

I won't be offended if you choose a different date, but I would be interested to meet some of you, simply because some of us are going to the 'ring in August and I have read that you are THE guys to pester for info/help/opinions.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Any comments guys? I am happy to go any sat/sun in July except for last (JAE) weekend, but 20th is a saturday and I would have thought a Sunday would suit most?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Good Idea!

I'd be up for that! Sounds good, as a 400 mile round trip to the Grasshopper and such is a bit far for me and I'm sure a few others! Not to mention the £80 it would costs me in fuel. :D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Sounds good to me. I might have my car back by the time this one comes around.:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Me and Jimsgill are up for it as long as its on a weekend pref sunday...:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey ZX!!!;)

You just made me choke (ooh err missus!!!), the thought of a turbo diesel GTR:D !!!

See you at Gaydon...........

Caroline (Lady Draxx)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
He He He... Someone has finally spotted it.. Beer for that lady...:D Oh and we'll let you off for the R33 Skyline in the Fast and the Furoius... Just blame Draxx...:p

1 - 20 of 139 Posts