GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had a Ghost, tracker and some dash cams fitted at Rabs place in Birmingham. He's clearly very knowledgeable and completed the installation completely hassle free in double quick time.

I was enjoying a coffee in Central Birmingham expecting it to take a couple more hours before I got the call to say the work was done. Took ample time to explain the functions of all the new units, set them up as well as have all the paperwork ready.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances my front lip decided that it's had enough of being attached to my car, this is another story that I won't get into here but Rab went out of his way to organise a slot at a neighbouring MOT station where he proceeded to reattach the splitter so I could make the 3 hour journey back home.

Rab, again thank you so much for sorting me out. A true gent and can't recommend him enough.

·
Vendor
6,180 Posts
Hi Udara firstly thank you for your kind words and business, I'm glad to hear that we met your expectations and provided you with good service and support. Im glad that I could be of help in getting the splitter undertray reattached so as to get you home safely. Once again thank you and if you ever pop into Birmingham please feel free pop in for a cuppa and chinwag. Stay safe and enjoy the Weapon (and what a beast it is).

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
As your a 1 Man band Rab, if I owned the forum, you would have free Trader status for your continued exceptional services you have provided to the GTR community (& others I'm sure). :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts