GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Robbie and Ian at Magic Valet in Camberley for fitting my Milltek Y pipe today. TOTAL change in sound, awesome!!!! - why didn't I do this SOONER! The service was awesome - thanks guys. Looking forward to doing business with you in the near future :) See you Sunday.

Sean

P.S - I've already gone through half a tank of fuel this afternoon just enjoying the sound ;-)

·
Registered
30 Posts
You guys are not helping the 3 days I'm without mine while Robbie puts mine on plus a few other bits :thumbsup:! Luckily I have an excellent little tunnel right outside work to loop round for a few hours when I do get it back.

Counting the hours!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Soz mate lol. Just seen you're in KENT. I'm in WEST MALLING. If you ever fancy a run drop me a PM. I do them quite regularly during the Summer with a few like minded mates ; )

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Medway, not far from you at all, used to live in Kings Hill - had many a night out in the old 'five point star' in WM.

Deffo be up for a spin when it stops raining!

Take it your enjoying the new toy? I'm a year in and still havn't stopped smiling! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha sorry mate - I think I saw yours in there actually :)

You may have to share this tunnel at some point! :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I'm in Medway, not far from you at all, used to live in Kings Hill - had many a night out in the old 'five point star' in WM.

Deffo be up for a spin when it stops raining!

Take it your enjoying the new toy? I'm a year in and still havn't stopped smiling! :D
Yeah mate haven't stopped smiling. The Y-Pipe last week just added to my enjoyment as I'm sure VYNALL is also finding ; )

These cars are just fantastic. Just what the Kent Countryside was made for :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Robbie and Ian at Magic Valet in Camberley for fitting my Milltek Y pipe today. TOTAL change in sound, awesome!!!! - why didn't I do this SOONER! The service was awesome - thanks guys. Looking forward to doing business with you in the near future :) See you Sunday.

Sean

P.S - I've already gone through half a tank of fuel this afternoon just enjoying the sound ;-)
Nice to meet you and work on your GTR Sean.
Enjoy the noise :chuckle:

See you sunday and thanks for the kind words :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking really good! Hope all the horrible stone chips and scuffs didn't cause you too many problems. Quite excited to see what the wheels turn out like, feeling confident after seeing your work in person though!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi, Vynall & Sauceboy
Did you guys get non resonated versions?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Non res Japspeed for me. Sounds awesome but isnt intrusive inside. Even the wife likes it and she don't like cars lol.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts