GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im looking for some help,i am in the process of installing a RB25DET into my US verison of the siliva. its a R34 NEO RB25 and i am really looking for someone to lend a kind hand and help me out with a FSM. i need it for the wiring aspect of it and for other reasons. i know this is my very first post as for i am a new member but i would sincerely appreciate the kind gesture. any and all help would be genuinely appreciated. ill get down on my knees and beg if i have to....lol

thanks in advance,
Mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks alot for the link my friend, man oh man i wasnt planning on buying them by the page .i wish there was a way i could get my hands on the entier manual....if i could scan over the pages before purchasing them i wouldnt mind doing that but from what i could see you cant do that..you ahve to purchase them first which is kinda lame to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone else care to share...hell ill even pay money at this point. i just dont want to have to pay by the page is all...id rather just buy a full FSM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what is it you are after, an ecu pin out for the neo engine?
actually that is just one part of many that i would like to have..honestly the entire manual would be something i REALLY REALLY want. only because i want to break the entire wiring down, to "pioneer" the entire swapping process. there are too many people over here trying to make a buck and really ripping people off..(I even got ripped off) ..i work for nissan here in the USA at a local dealership so this is not something that would scare me off. its just that this particular manual isnt available here due to the fact the car was never ever offered here.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
hey man,

im sorry i cant supply you with any helpful information...but can i just say: what a nice car! i absolutely love it! you've got my favourite wheels to!

what sort of horsepower do you hope you're going to run? is that turbo similar that neil tjin has?

good luck doing the car up:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey man,

im sorry i cant supply you with any helpful information...but can i just say: what a nice car! i absolutely love it! you've got my favourite wheels to!

what sort of horsepower do you hope you're going to run? is that turbo similar that neil tjin has?

good luck doing the car up:)
hey man thanks for the kind words....before i had a SR in there close to 500whp, now that i have this bad boy in there i will be looking for 600whp+

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here you go Mark;)

R34 Manual
thanks alot for the link my friend, unfortunately that is only the suplement to the full manual. the actual manual is close to 600 pages...and the suplement tacks on another 200+ pages...where is that freaking full version..starting to think its related to a damn unicorn....:mad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts