GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my 1995 r33 gtr for a couple of months know,and have a few questions. first is had the discs and pads changed and when the rear wheels were taken off there is a yellow sticker on the diff that says A-LSD i thought this was only on the v-spec model, also is the steering lock a lot less than on the gts 32/33.and lastly what wheels are can i fit without giving me any problems, im liking the idea of rota gtr 18" in bronze on a ark metallic blue car. i know these might be simple questions but ive only ever had gts-t's before and got a gtr after my mechanic wrote off my last 1.

·
Registered
656 Posts
had my 1995 r33 gtr for a couple of months know,and have a few questions. first is had the discs and pads changed and when the rear wheels were taken off there is a yellow sticker on the diff that says A-LSD i thought this was only on the v-spec model, also is the steering lock a lot less than on the gts 32/33.and lastly what wheels are can i fit without giving me any problems, im liking the idea of rota gtr 18" in bronze on a ark metallic blue car. i know these might be simple questions but ive only ever had gts-t's before and got a gtr after my mechanic wrote off my last 1.
v spec diffs have cooling fins on them, steering lock an wheels cant help with mate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts