GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this snail that was fed up with moving around at such a slow pace, so after shopping around he finally decided that he would buy a Nissan Skyline GT-R.

Whilst at the dealers he told them to replace the GT-R badge with just an S well the sales man agreed so now as this Skyline drives by you can hear people say “look at that S-CAR-GO”

Sorry really bad pun I know.

Paul.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yep

We have an S-Cargo as well, have owned it for about 4 years, excellent they are.

Air con, electric full roof sunroof, PS, elec tailgate, 1500 petrol, auto, really great things.

Girlfriend has a Figaro, 1litre turbo micra lump they have in them, Garys going to put a EVC on it so we can wind up the boost, set of 550's, triple plate, crank, rods, pistons... she'll get in it to go shopping and wooossshhh, quickest she'll ever get to shops to spend my cash, thinking about it, should let her use one of my skylines, that way it will always be blown up and she wont be able to spend my cash!

Bad joke Paul, dont go bringing those to the dyno day next week, leave them with zee germans!:D :smokin:

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Ask a BMW driver.:smokin:

(sorry couldn't resist, will have to get catherine to whip me again (and again and again)

I must be kind to BMW owners, it really isn't their fault.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts