GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps...

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1,000.00.

With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the 10 cent deposit, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

...Ian
:D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Cheap Beer

So bud is only 47 cents per can in the US? :p :D

That's cheap beer! Still not cheap enough for me to want to live in America though! ;)

·
Banned
349 Posts
I like it, very funny.

So Ian, is this the advise you are giving all of your bank clients at the moment:D ???

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It works!

Jamie.

I did invest quite a lot of company money with my client base yes in may and June, with good results I can reveal! Well you can't go wrong in Stringys can ya! :D :D

Although due to a tragic happening involving my wife and one of her discs I now have become a house husband until she's better. And all future investment is on hold!:D

..Ian (gagging for a lager!) :(

·
Banned
349 Posts
Havent done Strings for a while, Do go to Metropolis now and again though.:D

I was seeing a bird from strings for a while and she didn't like me going in there!!!!! She said it put her off!!!!

Anyway Ian why go out for a beefburger when you've got steak at home:cool:

Jamie

P

·
0 Posts
and the sad bit is.. i'm currently employed by one of those companies :( i wont reveal which though.. but unfortunately, its not budweiser ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts