GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests this thread really isn't that relevant to anyone else but me, but as I'm so happy, nay relieved to be honest, I had to share with other members or burst :clap:

Basically yesterday after months of worry ... well from September this year really ... I was to find out whether or not my finances were finally sorted out once & for all & if I had to sell my beloved Project Nitewing :eek: :sadwavey: :bawling:

For those of you who know me & the car your aware of how much love, time & detail I have put into the car since owning it ... well like any good Skyline owner really :)

Selling it would have been necessary (unfortunately) if I had been instructed to do so and if the dreaded knell was sounded it would have been :sadwavey: dream car after two years of ownership & hello Mr :bawling:

Anyhoo, at 11:35 hours yesterday the phone call finally came in some twenty sweat soaked minutes late & after about a thirty five minutes of fingers crossed minutes (no joke) I was told my finances were sorted & my beloved car safe :thumbsup: :D ;) :clap:

"PHEW"

Anyway, I'm so happy just thought I'd share ... so I apologise but I'm still going to be around for a while :thumbsup:

PS - As I'm now an official 'pennypincher' you'll be buying me drinks for a change at the meets ... at least for while anyway unless six munbers come up or I get a better paid job :thumbsup: :chuckle:
PPS - Whatdoya mean you already do buy the drinks as I never see them ;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Good for you! You must be chuffed to bits! I still think the drinks are on you though! :chuckle:

Suexx

ps. (did think about asking if your wallet now has to go into winter storage, but thought I had better not) :flame:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ps. (did think about asking if your wallet now has to go into winter storage, but thought I had better not) :flame:
Well that's one less tree cut down in the rainforest this year as I can cross off another Christmas card :p :chuckle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts