GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
GTR32

OK mate leave it like this please with your email address.

ANY/ALL interested parties can now see that you have your car for sale (again) so please do not correspond on this BB with regards to it as it may well turn ugly for you.

My recommendation is that you also try the main advertising mediums like Top Marques/ Autotrader.

Best of luck.

glen

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it ok to put pics up ?

I Did Not Sell It because I Was Waiting For Luke To Come Have A look.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Mmmmmm

OK GTR32 go for it with the pics but as pre previous post please don't start corresponding on this thread as it will only lead to problems I am sure.

Use the emails yeah ;) .

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
905 Posts
Do you a straight swap for a GTS4........;) But you would have to sweeten the deal a bit mate:smokin:

Si

·
Registered
905 Posts
I was thinking that too..... i reckon you giving me a grand too plus the car will do it mate, after all you've advertised it that many times u must be sick of trying to sell it.......:D ;)

Si

·
Registered
905 Posts
12 K isnt a bad price for a 32, you have to remember that it is at least 10 years old mate, and dont forget that low milage tweaked models can be bought straight off the boat for less.....

I hope you sell it soon as I really am dying to see this car, looks well nice on your website. One question though why did you call it paddy??

Si

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I Called Her Paddy Because The Number Plate ends pad Which Stuns For Pad my grandads makes Pads And Use To Be His
And also I Like The Irish Music

·
Registered
35 Posts
Seeing as you don't seem to be having much joy, I'll try to help out, and start the bidding.

Twenty quid - and you pay delivery :rolleyes:

Please let me know.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jesus thats a bit of a jump from 20 quid.....

Lets all hope u sell it but I dont think you will at 14k.....IMHO anyway

SI

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.