GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my R33 6 months ago I transfered my full NCB to the skyline and started again on my Octavia daily runabout. Direct line put my Octavia insurance up to £750 with 0 NCB:mad:

My Octavia is due for renewal in a couple of weeks and direct line have quoted me £650:mad: :mad: :chairshot :chairshot

I rang A - Plan to see if they would mirror my NCB for the Octavia and Skyline

Result! Octavia 1 year protected fully comp £320 :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sean said:
When I bought my R33 6 months ago I transfered my full NCB to the skyline and started again on my Octavia daily runabout. Direct line put my Octavia insurance up to £750 with 0 NCB:mad:

My Octavia is due for renewal in a couple of weeks and direct line have quoted me £650:mad: :mad: :chairshot :chairshot

I rang A - Plan to see if they would mirror my NCB for the Octavia and Skyline

Result! Octavia 1 year protected fully comp £320 :clap: :clap:
I renewed my insurance with Adrian Flux. I told them I found insurance £300 cheaper somewhere else for laugh and they beat it. I suppose when you're selling paper for £1200, the margins are quite flexible though.:(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Had the same thing last renewal

this time they've wised up and are insuring all three of my wagons in one go with discounts equivilent to the ncb I've used on the Skyline

- quoteline direct - 43yr old 6yrs ncd - (last years in brackets)

Skyline £415 - with ncd (570)
Saab 95 Aero £372 - with discount (530)
Skoda Octavia £250(tbc) - with discount (320)

If this helps anybody??

·
Registered
228 Posts
got the R33 GTR V-Spec with mods (most declared) see for sale section,
Im 26, 8 years ncb, sp30 and have owned it for a year and a half, im paying with A-Plan only £764 fully comp.

That i thought was a bargain..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts