GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my renewal through. Bought the car last year and paid £800 with `A`Plan. This year £680.
I`m 29 with full no claims and a clean licence.
Happy with that.
Also had to make a third party claim for some t**t that decided to drive into me.
Car was in being repaired within two weeks and the whole thing settled without paying a penny within one month. Not bad at all `A` Plan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats great...
A Plan quoted me £1600 fully comp - barring in mind im only 23, first time of owning a high perfomance car, 4yrs ncb, 2x sp30's...so not bad i thought.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Not bad, i was quoted £485 with A-Plan but went with mce at £501 because it was 'like for like' replacement on modified parts, agreed value and 30 day green card plus a few other things that made me think it was worth the extra £16, both with all mods declared.
R33 Vspec Twin Turbo and yeah im old.... 40's :smokin:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
A-plan for me as well. - £730 fully comp on a 460bhp GTR R33 V-spec with a few other bits as well...all declared. I'm 26 with full no claims and 3 points.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
wasnt impressed with this company at all.....they told me week after week they had sent the documents out when they hadnt so i couldnt tax the car

cancelled the insurance as a result

1 - 6 of 6 Posts