GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the oppinion on the quality of service with A Plan? I have never used them before but I got a good quote from them. Any feedback would be appreicated.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have been with them for over 10 years, not always the cheapest but there or thereabouts and I find the service is first class.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I've been with them for the last two years; great service, but I've never had to claim so that part is unknown.

·
R35 Section manager
11,256 Posts
Fantastic!! I have been with them for about 8.5years with no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Been with them for 5 years, 3 years on GTST and now with R33 GTR and GTST for 2 years. copied no claims bonus to both policies to give a better price...thankfully havent had to claim as of yet...so I cant comment on that....

Very helpful and get things done painlessly

·
Registered
186 Posts
been with these for 2 year now, just had my renewal which i wasnt quite happy with, gave them a call and by the end of that day they did everything they could to bring it down, which they did! very very good service! always willing to help you out. carnt comment on claiming as i have never had to, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Spoke to Dan when i first got a quote and although i didnt go with him, very helpful indeed and offered some good options. Will try and switch this year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm with them and have been for previous imports I've owned. They've always been good and gave me a really good price on mine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I was with A-plan and my car was stolen 10 month ago. I have never claimed on an insurance policy until then. My R32 GTR V-spec 2 was insured with all mods declared through A-Plan with a company named Markerstudy, They are trying to do anything they can to get away with not paying out and i have had to intruct my Barister friend to step in to try and get the ball rolling. Every time i ring A-plan i get fobbed off or passed onto Marker study who then pass me around for hours or say they will call back and never do. IMO i wouldn't let them insure my peddle bike again let alone another GTR.:mad::flame::chairshot

One of the reasons they told me my claim is taking a long time is " your cars was over modified "
FFS everything was declared at the time of insurance :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts