GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a happy end to sad story

i received a panicked phone call from the owner of this lovely GTR after he removed his car cover and found the c-pillar and rear quarter scratched to hell

it would seem some dirt hand managed to blow up under there and then wind movement scoured some nasty scratches into the paint

damage found on arrival

we took measurements of lacquer thickness before then gently sanded away the scratches constantly checking removal rates as we went

once the defects where removed she then went out for a bath

back inside this is how the panels looked pre polishing

the area affected

and the rest of the car

up to four polishing stages and some lovely wax later we achieved this

all work took place over three days

thanks for looking

Paul​

·
Registered
248 Posts
After seen this i wish i hadnt sold my red GTR it just looks amazing good job you done here again.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After seen this i wish i hadnt sold my red GTR it just looks amazing good job you done here again.
lol thanks dippa

That looks fantastic.
cheers mart

Brilliant turn around. I feel like making a trip up to PW Pro headquarters!
lol nice one Kadir you would be made very welcome

what a job! Bet thats was scary seeing that done to your GTR but looks as good as new now!
very true Andy not nice at all

What a turnaround Paul, car looks stunning now!
thanks Kabz

·
Registered
634 Posts
A business and its people at the top of their game! Well done lads. Il be with you in a few months to have mine brought back to its best!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A business and its people at the top of their game! Well done lads. Il be with you in a few months to have mine brought back to its best!
thanks ben its appreciated fella

A fully detailed red GTR cannot be beaten - STUNNING!!!
cheers graham

Good work.
nice one nat

Good work Paul :clap:
thank you saucy

Amazing transformation!
cheers bad

·
Registered
600 Posts
that's brill, just a update on the wrap we were talking about the other night paul, my true love ( wife not car) has said its either a wrap or nurburg and Spa ! but not both, so a trip away wins , will be in touch later on in the year after she has forgotten about the trip :)

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that's brill, just a update on the wrap we were talking about the other night paul, my true love ( wife not car) has said its either a wrap or nurburg and Spa ! but not both, so a trip away wins , will be in touch later on in the year after she has forgotten about the trip :)
no worries dominic we're here when your ready fella

Good meeting you on Sunday. Your work in exceptional.
thanks vernon it was good to meet you too - all the best in the cup :squintdan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts