GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Quote:
140.8mph averaged over 3.866 miles. You are unlikely to find a higher 'averaged speed' endorsement NIP (Notice of Intended Prosecution) in the UK.

If that's the case then he'll probably be banged up.

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
140.8mph averaged over 3.866 miles. You are unlikely to find a higher 'averaged speed' endorsement NIP (Notice of Intended Prosecution) in the UK.

If that's the case then he'll probably be banged up.
I can assure you he isn't.:chuckle:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can assure you he isn't.:chuckle:
Ah, can I take it you know this chap? Or this is a fake? That's seriously quick, and over a long distance. To hold an average that high the max speed must have been considerably more.

So, come on, what's the story??????

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, can I take it you know this chap? Or this is a fake? That's seriously quick, and over a long distance. To hold an average that high the max speed must have been considerably more.

So, come on, what's the story??????
Yeah, I know him pretty well actually. Generally a great guy but he has his off days like anyone else.:chuckle:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone,
Changing the subject a little :thumbsup: , the police here in Spain tried to do me with a photo of my Skyline at 268 kph with the brake lights on. In the end they couldn´t make it stick as the radar was only calibrated up to 240 kph :clap:

Symon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts